KNX UK PRIVACY STATEMENT
We collect personal and anonymous information. Anonymous information collected, such as viewed pages or search requests, help us to better understand your preferences in order to improve our website to best fit your needs. This Privacy Statement describes our practices pertaining to the gathering of personal information and its use. It defines our methods in protecting your data. Personal information is any piece of information allowing an individual’s identification (name, address and other data). Use of our website implies your agreement to our practices pertaining to the protection of your personal information (“opt in” principle). Should gathering your personal information be required, we ask for your prior and express agreement as to its use.
INFORMATION WE REQUIRE
1. While collecting personal information, we advise you whether the answers are mandatory or optional.
2. Refusal of sharing mandatory information will not allow you to send the request.
3. Information gathered is used to:
– better understand your needs and target the information we send you improve our products and services allow communicating with you know you better and offer tailored services
4. We can disclose this information partially or entirely in order to:
– share the data within KNX UK
– share the data with our partners
– remain in conformance with laws or competent or judicial authorities
– establish or preserve a legal claim or defence
– prevent fraud or illegal activity
5. Your personal information can be ceded, namely, should our business be partially sold.
Respecting your will
1. Should you not wish that your personal information be recorded, disclosed or sold to a third party, please email email@example.com
2. We may send you information related to KNX products and services through email. You can refuse any communication by checking the appropriate box. This will allow you to manage and limit the flow of information.
3. You can access your personal information files, complete them, correct them, modify them and request their removal by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
COLLECTING AUTOMATICALLY THROUGH COOKIES
A cookie is a small alphanumeric file that is sent to your computer via your web browser when you visit a website. Cookies can be used to:
1. Register your visits to our web-site
2. Identify you during future connections in order to avoid registering every time you connect with our website.
3. Store information pertaining to your visits and allow further statistical processing. These statistical processes allow us to improve our website to better meet your needs. This data is under no circumstances ceded to a third party.
4. Ensure that we provide you with new information.
GENERAL RULES REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. Term for saving personal information; we save your personal information strictly during the period required for managing our commercial relationship.
2. Personal information security: the security of your personal information is of utmost importance to us. We take all necessary technical measures in order to avoid any accidental or illegal destruction, loss and alteration or non-authorised disclosure or your personal information. Our personnel that have access to your personal information are committed to the respect of strict confidentiality.
3. Link to other websites
While we enable you to connect with other websites via hyper-links, we cannot be held responsible for their privacy practices.