The Theben iON KNX tactile sensors were released last year, and this year the black and silver variants were added in time to showcase at Light + Building. The range is an excellent alternative to binary inputs, offering enormous possibilities for intelligent building control.
- With integrated temperature sensors the tactile sensors and room controllers can trigger various functions in KNX installations at the touch of a button. For example:
- Switching lights on/off and dimming lights
- Adjusting lighting colours and calling up lighting scenarios
- Raising and lowering blinds
- Initiating and saving user-specific scenarios
- Operating central or group functions
- Depending on the device, up to 20 functions can be controlled with a single button, and can include BLE connectivity with a local visualisation.
- They support secure communication thanks to KNX Data Secure
- All tactile sensors come with an integrated bus coupler and are programmed without an ETS app.
Design & Finishes
iON KNX tactile sensors stand out from the crowd thanks to their extensive functionality and exceptional ease of use. Their frameless design is available in three colour variants; white, black or silver, to fit harmoniously into any interior design.
Options & Functions
Theben iON KNX tactile sensors are available in various options:
Theben iON 102 KNX 1-way tactile sensor with two operating points. Switch light and dim light, control blinds, initiate and save scenes, measure temperature, manage colours, show status (multicolour LEDs).
Theben iON 104 KNX 2-way tactile sensor with four operating points. Switch light and dim light, control blinds, initiate and save scenes, measure temperature, manage colours, show status (multicolour LEDs).
Theben iON 108 KNX room controller with 20 functions, LC display, app operation and two operating points. Switch light and dim light, control blinds, initiate and save scenes, control temperature, manage colours, show status (LC display), Bluetooth interface for using the app via smartphone or tablet.
For data sheets and further information on the Theben iON KNX tactile sensors and push button range visit their website. Or choose a KNX UK distributor here.
Theben is one of the leading manufacturers of KNX solutions for intelligent building technology. The product range includes KNX actuators and binary inputs, KNX presence and motion detectors, KNX sensors and the KNX-based LUXORliving smart home system. Wireless KNX components, such as KNX flush-mounted RF actuators are also available.